Here was a Dixieland festival in the City so there was many live performances in many spots of the Altstadt part of Dresden.
Been playing in street. Near the main banhopf, and on some spots more into altstadt. There is one nice place into aracades with very good acoustiques so I don't have to be loud and it sounds and feels great to play there. I think it is at one of the entrances of the Arcade shopping centre at the big main square...
Money was good, some spots and timings better than other. Lime always you meet many strange people on street while you play. First day I just started and some two 40 something guys came and give me some more than usual amount of many and praise me and start giving me advices. They seemed like beeing drunk but I guess they are usually this crazy. They work somewhere over there in the altstadt in tourism business something. So it was a good kick support for starters. Later for weekend I did not feel.much like playing but it all went very well and music went on in a good way. Met some drunk crazy guys, then some Dynamo Dresden football club carzy fans... lots of good compliments and support from some people. All in all pretty nice weekend here.
So, during the week - monday, tuesday - haven't been much in town, just chilling at the suburb of neustadt, used 3€ washing machine place - self service, quickly done, used hot sunny day to dry it all, it wasn't washed since I started my journey more then month ago. Now it's all clean and fresh to continue further.
...
My guitar got decorated fom some cool stickers I got here I'm Dresden.
...



No comments:
Post a Comment